PG Programs Online
MBA International Business Management
The program aims to enable and prepare managers for international business operations by.
- providing knowledge about management functions in the context of international business;
- building understanding of the policies and practices applicable to Indian businesses involved in global trade;
- familiarizing with aspects of e-commerce, information technology, economics, accounting and finance, supply chain, import-export, marketing strategies;
- sharing examples of where and how theory concepts are applied in the real world;
- facilitating learners / students to connect with their peer group, who are a mix of students and
Are you made for MBA International Business?If you have a good understanding of how a business functions and grows, and aspire to understand business operations on a global scale, this program will give you exposure to vast and comprehensive knowledge about all aspects that touch international business operations.
Segregating 'competency' of a person into Aptitude, Skills, and Personality, there are some key ASPs that an INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT professional would utilize at work to build a successful career...
- Understanding of industry & competition
- Command over English language
- Interest in global political & business environment
- Learning ability
- Understanding of business models, supply-chain
- Comfort with technology
- Oral and written communication skills
- Time management & planning
- Networking / interpersonal skills
- Logical and analytical skills
- Comfortable meeting diverse people
- Assertiveness & Self-confidence
- Openness to new thoughts, and adaptability
- Travel friendly
If you have the matching Aptitude, Skills, and Personality,or you think you can easily build on these as you work and move up, you can consider International Business Management as your career.
What does a career in International Business Management mean?MBA in International Business provides knowledge on multicultural business diversity and business strategies useful in international trade operations. Many organizations, irrespective of sector or industry, aim to go global. Getting the best resource to handle international projects has always been a challenge for organizations owing to lack of international business skills in people. Someone with an MBA qualification in International Business stands a bright chance to grab such opportunities.
MBA IB can give enriching career opportunities that include positions such as Business Analyst, Client Relations Executive, Sales Head - International. Such positions also warrant frequent overseas travel.
Syllabus and Curriculum
In the first year, there are 8 subjects:
- Principles of Management
- International Accounting
- International Economics
- International Business Environment
- Organisational Behaviour
- Foreign Policy of India
- Communication for Global Managers
- Information Technology & E-Commerce
In the second year, there are 8 subjects:
- International Human Resource Management
- International Marketing Management
- International Financial Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Global Strategic Management
- International Trade Policies & Documentation
- International Marketing Research & Consumer Behaviour
- Export & Import Finance
CURRICULUM1. During the academic year, you would be going through a mixed sequence of...
a. Courseware reading that includes Quick Quizzes and RealWorldConnects ©,
b. Dynamic Learning Rooms (DLRs) for faculty and/or industry expert sessions, and
c. Learning Rooms (LRs) for Assessments/Assignments & Value-add Learning Modules.
&Your performance in DLRs and LRs will add to the final marks.
3. At the end of the academic year, you would write pen-paper exams conducted by the University. Your performance in this will add to the final marks.
Directorate of Distance Education
(Approved by UGC - AICTE - DEC)
PG Programs Online
- MBA General Management
- MBA Marketing Management
- MBA Financial Management
- MBA HR Management
- MBA E Business Management
- MBA International Business
Mobile: +91-91766 79710
Landline: +91-044-49 361 361
Toll free: 1800 1030 361